Saturday, April 7, 2012

Beat the summer with your new wardrobe additions !


Summers in India are very hot, and often when I look at the clock I feel like snuggling under my dovet with air conditioner blowing at my face instead of going out anywhere. I am sure many of you can totally agree with me on this. Being a couture fanatic, I thought about summer wardrobe. When we have something new hanging in the closet it speaks to us, it gives us a reason to put on the sunshine smile and head out to enjoy the summer with a dash of cafe coolers or chillatas.
My favourite colour for the season are Yellow, Orange, and Green. No doubt fashionistas have been going gaga about reds, pinks, and blacks. This summer I plan to step away from the typical shades in my wardobe and indulge in the bright shades of yellow, green and orange. Zara has come out with floral dresses and shirts. The green dress in the picture above is also from Zara.

The working women who adore prints but avoid them to work place, D & G has a look which will convince you wear your prints with grace and elegance down your office alley. The printed T-shirt is aptly coordinated with a pencil skirt and high pumps with gold touch. The look in itself is bold yet sassy at the same time. You can find D & G collection in The Collective, New Delhi incase you wish to buy the same.
So, go out over the weekends look around the massive burst of colours that summer brings with it apart form the scorching heat and live the moment before its gets too cold and we are cuddled up in overcoats and boots. Enjoy the summer with bright vivacious summer dresses, floral kaftans, and shorts in all possible colours you can think of. Don't let the heat beat you! Go for it ! Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment